Saturday, June 20, 2009

Kelly's Korner 'Show Us Where You Live' Friday' 8



We are in the 8th week of Kelly's Korner's 'Show Us Where You Live Fridays' with this week focusing on the extra rooms/laundry room. You can click here, here, here, here, here and here to see my previous entries. Here is a quick peek at my laundry room and our pool room.

This is what I call our pool room because it is where we put all our snacks and drinks when we have guest over at the pool. It has a bathroom to change in and a door right out to the pool so its perfect. When we have a cookout by the pool its the perfect place for all the chips, dips and fixins! I did it in leopard print.
Yes, to my husband's astonishment, I took a perfectly good refrigerator and painted it leopard print!
Our collection of shot glasses that we pick up when we travel places together and the table below can be pulled out and it folds out to twice its size for serving.

The view from this room to the pool.
One of my favorite plaques, made by KK, that hangs in this room.
Thanks for taking time to tour our home.


post signature

4 comments:

Nancy Hood said...

neat ideas! thanks for sharing!!

really.truly said...

That fridge is adorable!!

Christa said...

I LOVE your leopard refrigerator!

Mandy said...

I love this room...as I love all of your rooms in your house!! And who wouldn't love a leopard print fridge??